In this case it is necessary to have a device which is directly connected to WIFI and that can handle commands that come from multiple devices within a home or office is a dream that can be realized. In the business world there is a need to print multiple documents in the course of a day. This is why Canon mg3630 offers users with the capability of connecting various devices wirelessly to printer. But establishing a connection may be a challenge. We’ve provided a list of ways to connect various devices and OSs with Canon.com/ijsetup mg3620 here in the article. First, let’s take some insight into why it is necessary to have an internet connection.
Connect ij.start.canon printer Mg3620 to Wi-Fi using control panel
To connect Canon mg3620 to wifi via Control Penal, go through these steps:
- To connect your Canon mg3620 printing device to the web, you must follow these below-listed steps:
- Switch on the printer.
- Click the ‘Color’ button. Then hit the WIFI button.
- You must wait until the Wi-Fi is switched on. The light beside the Wi-Fi button will begin flashing when the Wi-Fi is turned switched on.
- Install the printer’s driver along with the appropriate software to your PC to enable the wireless connection.
- Begin the setup process by inserting the CD into the drive for CD. The setup program will begin. program.
- Inserting the disk will start the process of setting it up.
- After the setup has been successfully installed A confirmation message will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- To leave, press the button that says “close.
Set up a wireless connection
- Examine the light for Wifi on the printer. If it’s on, turn off the light by pressing the STOP button [BA. The printer should complete the task in case it’s printing or cleaning, aligning or engaging in any other type of activity.
- Hold the WIFI button until you switch it on and watch for it to blink the ON LED.
- Click the COLOR button, then press the WIFI. Make sure that you have the WIFI On light has started to flash.
- To establish wireless connections, download the necessary drivers and program to finish the installation.
- Insert the disc of driver’s driver in the CD drive of your system. After the disk has been inserted it will begin. If it doesn’t then go to the CD-ROM folder, and launch the
- After the installation has begun after which the Windows User Account Control or the antivirus software that is installed will request confirmation or scan. Let the installation proceed.
- Click on the “Start Setup The button will appear on the screen that appears first.
- Follow the instructions in the display. Choose your country, check license agreement, etc.
- When you are on the “Select Connection Method” page, select ‘WirelessLAN Connection’, and then click the next option.
- After that, select the ‘Connect Vis wireless router (recommended) radio button on the next screen, and then click ‘Next’.
- A confirmation message appears on the screen, in the form of commands. Check that your Ij.start.cannon device is within every single one of them. Go to the back of the printer to confirm the serial number.
- The next screen you will be presented with a “Software Installer List’. Select the option software that you want to install and click Next.
- You will then get a confirmation of the installation being successful on screen. After that, click Exit to close the installation.
canon.com/ijsetup printer Mg3620 wireless set-up for Windows 10
In order to install Canon mg3620 on your Windows system, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Canon.com/ijsetup website.
- On their site you can type in your model’s number on the printer to find the suitable drivers and software for your device.
- Choose the OS you’re running that would be Windows 10 in this case.
- Download the driver for your printer and the software to your computer.
- After the download has been completed the confirmation pop-up should show up in your browser.
- Select the file you downloaded to start the installation procedure. Install the drivers and software by following the instructions clearly on screen.
Connect the ij.start.Cannon printer Mg3620 WIFI by using the WPS PIN code
You can also establish the connection between your ij.start.Cannon printer mg3620 and the internet using WPS Pin Code. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Hold the WiFi switch on the printer till it turns on.
- After that, to print the details regarding the wireless connection setup, which includes the PIN Code Click the WiFi button.
- Press the Stop button, and press it for a few seconds until a light on the alarm flashes for 16 seconds.
- Create up the WPS pin code on the printer’s web page for network configuration to your wireless router.
- Check that the Wi-Fi indicator on the printer is illuminated.