The print head error ij.start.cannon MX922 is a type of technical error that you’ll encounter every day. If the error is not causing the printing of the page, it will happen once more. You’ll find useful and easy to grasp solutions in this guide for ij.start.cannon printer.
Possible causes for ij.start.cannon MX922 Print Head Error
- The printer that you are installing could not be compatible or compatible with the MX922 printer. The printer doesn’t interact with the printer when printing a page under these scenarios.
- The nozzles of the head of the printer are blocked.
- The error could also occur if the MX922 printer model isn’t provided by the cartridges you use.
- The printer’s location was moved incorrectly when the ij.strat.cannon printer was installed or injected with the cartridges of ink.
- If the cartridges are full or stop working abruptly, you are printing documents.
- If a paper piece is stuck within the print head area, the issue can be observed.
- The outdated drivers often are the cause of problems with the print head errors Canon MX922.
Resolution of ij.start.cannon MX922 Print Head Error Efficient Methods
Learn the techniques below to troubleshooting the Canon MX922 to fix print issues effortlessly.
1. Reset the Printer to Canon MX922
- Your printer is the first step. Press the ON button now and then press the Pause button beside it.
- After that, the stop button needs to be released one time, and then five times.
- Now press the ON button, and the LCD of your printer will be illuminated.
- After a few minutes, to switch off the printing device, hit the power button. It will reset your printer.
- Print a page right now. If there’s still an issue with your ij.start.Cannon MX922 Printer head follow the procedure.
Method 2: Follow the Cleaning process on the ij.start.canon Printhead-
Cleaning is Norm
- Log in with your username and then load the panel of your MX922 printer.
- Select the menu button on the printer’s front panel. The output appears lit.
- Select the “Setup” option and then click OK. It is important to select the “Maintenance” option from the panel for setup.
- A variety of options are displayed. Choose one of the options, including the Deep Cleaning option, then select OK.
- A pop-up window is displayed to ensure whether the print head has been cleaned as well as “Yes.”
- I cleaned up the print head. Choose Yes once you’ve been shown your image “Pattern Print Confirmation” and select OK.
- The search pattern for the nozzle on the print head is recorded on the tab. If your printer screen displays a completion number, you need to press OK.
- Verify the pattern and the print quality of the nozzle right now. If the issue isn’t yet resolved, go in the direction of the next step to fix the error in the print head of the ij.start.canon MX922.
Clean it by hand and then remove the print head.
- The first step is to open the top cover of your MX922 printer. Once the scanner unit is open, the printer will be automatically balanced.
- Now, you must remove the printer’s control back. It will then shut off the printer. If you’ve relocated your printer, you must uninstall all cartridges from the printer.
- Remove the printer away from the printer slowly to ensure that the cleaning continues.
- Use a clean cotton cloth to remove all tiny bits of ink that have accumulated on the print head in a careful manner.
- Also take it off and change it out with a brand new one if all cartridges are full.
- You must let it dry until you can see that the printing head has been cleaned correctly. After that, you can reinstall it at the location you have specified.
- Inject all cartridges, close the scanner and close the top cover of the printer.
- Screw in the power cable and then print the page using ij.start.cannon printer. This will rectify a mistake in the Canon Pixma MX922 clean print head. If it is not working, follow the next procedure.
Method 3: Downloading the MX922 Driver update for your canon.com/ijsetup printer
The Driver for the Printer is a program for printing that your printer receives. This is why you might encounter a printing header issue in the case of Canon MX922 on your LCD printer when the software becomes corrupted. To fix the problem you must uninstall and then reinstall this driver onto the Mac as well as Windows OS.
- Make sure you have a web browser that is compatible with this version and change it to canon.com/ijsetup
- MX922 input into the search bar. Go to “Driver & Downloads” and then “Driver & Downloads” line.
- Choose the most appropriate choice that is compatible with your OS as well as your language. Click “Select” and then hit “Download” following that.
- Connect your printer MX922 to your computer and then accept the configuration agreement by clicking yes.
- The process begins by installing the driver for the printer. Print a page with the driver that was installed recently until the process is completed.
Thus, this is the end of this step of troubleshooting for the Canon.com/ijsetup Pixma mx922.